Saturday, October 20, 2012

Rewards of PERSONAL integrity...

As said in my last post, I made a CHORE CHART.  It was pretty hard core!  I've been doing it for 4 weeks now and.... It's making a HUGE difference!!  They are small goals a day.  But when I show INTEGRITY to myself, keep my own commitments, not only do things get done, but I feel a sense of accomplishment and a new LOVE for myself.  I think women have a hard time LOVING themselves (in the good way... not a prideful way) and I'm able to concentrate on my strengths while improving my weaknesses.  But on top of that, I think the biggest difference if feeling the SPIRIT in my home!!  OH how I hate to admit that doing having the laundry done and house clean coordinates with the SPIRIT... but it does!  We have more time as a family and less chaos.  I hope to continue to be true to myself, keep my own commitments, and keep the spirit in my home!

PP: Integrity #2

0 comments:

Post a Comment