Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been awhile...

I haven't been up to date because we were on vacation in Florida.

I saw the Lord's hand in my life every day we were there. It was our very first exclusive family trip, just me, the Mr. and lil' Olive. We were blessed every step of the way. We traveled safely, got our underage fee waved on the rental car, returned it without harm, got to spend every waking moment together and loved every second of it. I'm so grateful for the family unit and that it is ordained of God. I KNOW it is. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the days (or the mundane tasks of the days) I forget how wonderful and secure it is to be in a family. I'm so grateful for our little growing family!

And NOW we add another little GIRL in the mix!

Ok...I know I should be grateful for whatever the Lord sends me (and I'm sure I would be) BUT I'm so excited it's another little girl. What a blessing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment