Friday, March 26, 2010

The Spirit of Elijah

Friday March 26, 2010

Tonight I know the spirit of Elijah really exists. That is, we really are connected to our families that have come before and who will come after us.

I JUST started doing family history on new.familysearch.org.

It's been hanging over me for some reason. I got on and there is TONS of work to be done.

Jordan and I were able to do work for 8 of our family members tonight in the temple.

5 children were sealed for time and all eternity to their parents on Jordan's side

Baptisms, confirmations and initiatories were done for one man and one women and one man on my side

and we got the privilege to seal a married couple together FOREVER and remember our marriage covenant again.

They always say that when you do family history the temple becomes more meaningful... and well.... it does.

0 comments:

Post a Comment