Thursday, March 25, 2010

"ing..." on everyth..ing

Thursday March 25, 2010


Today I'm grateful to be a mom. I fear that it will be a lot of times that I'm grateful for that. I want to be more creative, or more exciting maybe. Maybe I'm feeling that pressure because I've decided to write on the web (not that anyone is keeping up)... but today I caught myself standing on the corner of the street thinking... well I guess that car could have swerved and hit us, but we were protected! But, I don't really think that car was ever going to swerve.

So today I'm grateful to be a mom, and a stay at home mom. I know there are many that are not as fortunate, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I know I'm her mom but I think her speaking patterns are VERY advanced:) Lately she's been adding ING on everything. Which usually works.

For example:

I walkING
I eatING
I dancING
You runnING mom?

she's VERY into it.... and that includes

It's stuck....ing mom! It's stuck...ing.


Whenever anything is stuck:) Why not right?

I'm glad I get to witness this cuteness because it doesn't last long before they figure out the REAL and BORING way to say it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment