Monday, March 22, 2010

The Mr.

Monday March 22, 2010

After three years of marriage I get this email:

Dear love of my life,

I wanted to take a pause out of my day and tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are like a rose petal on a clear warm spring California day. You blow me away with your excellence and grace every day. I'm so glad you are my wife!
I love you so much.

your Jord.

so I respond

Dear prince of my dreams,

You are weird. I guess that's why I love you:) you are like a soft whisper on a cold winter day. I'm glad I married you out of all the other missionaries I was waiting for.

Love,
Your ers

Sent from my iPhone

I'm grateful for a husband who is so poetic, in the sense that he'd never get published
I'm grateful for iphones
I'm grateful that I see the Lord's hand in my life every time I wake up in the morning... he usually says either, "you get her" or "lets get up together"

I'm grateful for you sweetie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment